Obrechies tourism and travel guide
Visit Obrechies: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Obrechies is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 83 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Obrechies is 194 kilometres from Paris).
Obrechies, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Obrechies in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Obrechies
Markets in and near Obrechies
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (9km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (9km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (13km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (13km)
- Bavay: market Friday (19km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (23km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (27km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (29km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (34km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (40km)
More information about Obrechies, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Obrechies, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Obrechies.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (23km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (50km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (13km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (49km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (21km)
- Jardins du château (48km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Obrechies
from Lille (prefecture): 83 km
from Paris: 194 km
from Calais: 174 km
from Nice: 765 km
from Bordeaux: 691 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
For driving distances to Obrechies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aibes, Beaufort, Berelles, Cerfontaine, Choisies, Colleret, Damousies, Dimechaux, Dimont, Dourlers, Eccles, Ferriere-la-Grande, Ferriere-la-Petite, Floursies, Lez-Fontaine, Louvroil, Quievelon, Rousies, Solre-le-Chateau, Solrinnes and Wattignies-la-Victoire.
This page in French: Visiter Obrechies