Damousies tourism and travel guide
Visit Damousies: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Damousies is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 82 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Damousies is 193 kilometres from Paris).
Damousies, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Damousies in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Damousies
Markets in and near Damousies
- Jeumont: market Thursday (10km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (10km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (12km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (12km)
- Bavay: market Friday (18km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (23km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (27km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (28km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (34km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (39km)
More information about Damousies, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Damousies, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Damousies.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (22km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (49km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (12km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (49km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (20km)
- Jardins du château (47km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Damousies
from Lille (prefecture): 82 km
from Paris: 193 km
from Calais: 173 km
from Nice: 765 km
from Bordeaux: 690 km
from Strasbourg: 325 km
For driving distances to Damousies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aibes, Beaufort, Berelles, Cerfontaine, Choisies, Colleret, Dimechaux, Dimont, Dourlers, Eclaibes, Ferriere-la-Grande, Ferriere-la-Petite, Floursies, Hautmont, Lez-Fontaine, Louvroil, Obrechies, Quievelon, Sars-Poteries, Solre-le-Chateau, Solrinnes and Wattignies-la-Victoire.
This page in French: Visiter Damousies