Aibes tourism and travel guide
Booking.com: best prices
Visit Aibes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aibes is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 86 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Aibes is 198 kilometres from Paris).
Aibes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aibes in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Aibes
Markets in and near Aibes
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (4km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (6km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (17km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (18km)
- Bavay: market Friday (23km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (25km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (28km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (33km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (35km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (44km)
More information about Aibes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Aibes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aibes.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (24km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (18km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (26km)
- Jardins du château (52km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aibes
from Lille (prefecture): 86 km
from Paris: 198 km
from Calais: 177 km
from Nice: 765 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 322 km
For driving distances to Aibes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Aibes): Assevent, Berelles, Bousignies-sur-Roc, Cerfontaine, Choisies, Colleret, Cousolre, Damousies, Dimechaux, Dimont, Eccles, Ferriere-la-Petite, Hestrud, Obrechies, Quievelon, Recquignies, Solrinnes and Wattignies-la-Victoire.
This page in French: Visiter Aibes