Hestrud tourism and travel guide
Visit Hestrud: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hestrud is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 91 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Hestrud is 198 kilometres from Paris).
Hestrud, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hestrud in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Hestrud
Markets in and near Hestrud
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (5km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (11km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (17km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (21km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (22km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (25km)
- Bavay: market Friday (28km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (31km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (33km)
- Rocroi: market Tuesday (41km)
More information about Hestrud, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Hestrud, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hestrud.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (21km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (20km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (28km)
- Jardins du château (51km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hestrud
from Lille (prefecture): 91 km
from Paris: 198 km
from Calais: 182 km
from Nice: 760 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 316 km
For driving distances to Hestrud from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Hestrud