Beaurieux tourism and travel guide
Visit Beaurieux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beaurieux is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 91 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Beaurieux is 195 kilometres from Paris).
Beaurieux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beaurieux in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Beaurieux
Markets in and near Beaurieux
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (8km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (13km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (15km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (19km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (20km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (22km)
- Bavay: market Friday (27km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (29km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (30km)
- Rocroi: market Tuesday (40km)
More information about Beaurieux, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Beaurieux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beaurieux.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (18km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (18km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (26km)
- Jardins du château (48km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beaurieux
from Lille (prefecture): 91 km
from Paris: 195 km
from Calais: 182 km
from Nice: 758 km
from Bordeaux: 691 km
from Strasbourg: 316 km
For driving distances to Beaurieux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Beaurieux