Dimont tourism and travel guide
Visit Dimont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dimont is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 85 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Dimont is 191 kilometres from Paris).
Dimont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dimont in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Dimont
Markets in and near Dimont
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (9km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (12km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (13km)
- Jeumont: market Thursday (13km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (18km)
- Bavay: market Friday (21km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (23km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (25km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (29km)
- Vervins: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Dimont, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Dimont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dimont.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (18km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (52km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (11km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (51km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (19km)
- Jardins du château (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dimont
from Lille (prefecture): 85 km
from Paris: 191 km
from Calais: 175 km
from Nice: 761 km
from Bordeaux: 687 km
from Strasbourg: 323 km
For driving distances to Dimont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aibes, Bas-Lieu, Beaufort, Berelles, Beugnies, Choisies, Damousies, Dimechaux, Dourlers, Eccles, Felleries, Floursies, Lez-Fontaine, Obrechies, Quievelon, Sars-Poteries, Semousies, Solre-le-Chateau, Solrinnes and Wattignies-la-Victoire.
This page in French: Visiter Dimont