Rousies tourism and travel guide
Visit Rousies: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rousies is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 78 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Rousies is 198 kilometres from Paris).
Rousies, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rousies in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Rousies
Markets in and near Rousies
- Jeumont: market Thursday (7km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (11km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (14km)
- Bavay: market Friday (16km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (18km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (29km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (33km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (33km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (36km)
- Anzin: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
More information about Rousies, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Rousies, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rousies.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (29km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (45km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (16km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (45km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (23km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rousies
from Lille (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 198 km
from Calais: 169 km
from Nice: 771 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 329 km
For driving distances to Rousies from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Assevent, Bersillies, Boussois, Cerfontaine, Colleret, Elesmes, Ferriere-la-Grande, Ferriere-la-Petite, Hautmont, Louvroil, Mairieux, Marpent, Maubeuge, Obrechies, Quievelon and Recquignies.
This page in French: Visiter Rousies