Elesmes tourism and travel guide
Visit Elesmes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Elesmes is situated in the Nord department and Nord-Pas-de-Calais region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north-east of France at 76 kilometres from Lille, the department capital (general information: Elesmes is 201 kilometres from Paris).
Elesmes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Elesmes in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Nord
Map of places to visit near Elesmes
Markets in and near Elesmes
- Jeumont: market Thursday (7km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (12km)
- Bavay: market Friday (16km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (16km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (21km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (32km)
- Bruay-sur-l'Escaut: market Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (36km)
- Anzin: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (37km)
More information about Elesmes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Tourist attractions near Elesmes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Elesmes.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Fourmies (32km)
- Saint-Amand-les-Eaux (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- l'Avesnois (19km)
- Scarpe-Escaut (44km)
- Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (26km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Rocroi (56km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Elesmes
from Lille (prefecture): 76 km
from Paris: 201 km
from Calais: 168 km
from Nice: 774 km
from Bordeaux: 698 km
from Strasbourg: 331 km
For driving distances to Elesmes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Assevent, Bersillies, Bettignies, Boussois, Cerfontaine, Colleret, Gognies-Chaussee, Louvroil, Mairieux, Marpent, Maubeuge, Recquignies, Rousies, Vieux-Reng and Villers-Sire-Nicole.
This page in French: Visiter Elesmes