Cardeilhac tourism and travel guide
Visit Cardeilhac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cardeilhac is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 76 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Cardeilhac is 642 kilometres from Paris).
Cardeilhac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cardeilhac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Cardeilhac
Markets in and near Cardeilhac
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (11km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (11km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (15km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (20km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (25km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (33km)
- Seissan: market Friday (33km)
- Mirande: market Monday (42km)
- Arreau: market Thursday all day (42km)
More information about Cardeilhac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Cardeilhac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cardeilhac.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (5km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (13km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (4km)
- Henne Morte (29km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (34km)
- Grottes de Médous (46km)
- Col du Tourmalet (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cardeilhac
from Toulouse (prefecture): 76 km
from Paris: 642 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 534 km
from Bordeaux: 208 km
from Strasbourg: 810 km
For driving distances to Cardeilhac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Charlas, Lalouret-Laffiteau, Larcan, Le Cuing, Lespugue, Lodes, Montmaurin, Saint-Ignan, Saint-Marcet, Saman, Sarremezan and Saux-et-Pomarede.
This page in French: Visiter Cardeilhac