Lespugue tourism and travel guide
Visit Lespugue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lespugue is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 75 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Lespugue is 639 kilometres from Paris).
Lespugue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lespugue in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Lespugue
Markets in and near Lespugue
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (7km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (15km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (18km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (24km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (28km)
- Seissan: market Friday (29km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (34km)
- Mirande: market Monday (38km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (42km)
More information about Lespugue, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Lespugue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lespugue.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (2km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (10km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (1km)
- Henne Morte (33km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (35km)
- Grottes de Médous (46km)
- Col du Tourmalet (56km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lespugue
from Toulouse (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 639 km
from Calais: 863 km
from Nice: 535 km
from Bordeaux: 204 km
from Strasbourg: 808 km
For driving distances to Lespugue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Blajan, Cardeilhac, Charlas, Ciadoux, Lalouret-Laffiteau, Larroque, Montgaillard-sur-Save, Montmaurin, Nizan-Gesse, Saint-Marcet, Saint-Pe-Delbosc, Saman, Sarrecave and Sarremezan.
This page in French: Visiter Lespugue