Saint-Marcet tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Marcet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Marcet is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 73 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Marcet is 641 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Marcet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Marcet in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Marcet
Markets in and near Saint-Marcet
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (10km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (13km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (18km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (21km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (22km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (28km)
- Seissan: market Friday (35km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (39km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Saint-Marcet, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Marcet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Marcet.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (9km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (17km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (8km)
- Henne Morte (27km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Marcet
from Toulouse (prefecture): 73 km
from Paris: 641 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 530 km
from Bordeaux: 211 km
from Strasbourg: 808 km
For driving distances to Saint-Marcet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cardeilhac, Cassagnabere-Tournas, Charlas, Lalouret-Laffiteau, Larcan, Latoue, Lespugue, Lodes, Saint-Ignan, Saman, Sarremezan and Saux-et-Pomarede.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Marcet