Saux-et-Pomarede tourism and travel guide
Visit Saux-et-Pomarede: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saux-et-Pomarede is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 77 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saux-et-Pomarede is 646 kilometres from Paris).
Saux-et-Pomarede, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saux-et-Pomarede in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saux-et-Pomarede
Markets in and near Saux-et-Pomarede
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (5km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (14km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (16km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (17km)
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (17km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (20km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (30km)
- Seissan: market Friday (39km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (39km)
- Arreau: market Thursday all day (41km)
More information about Saux-et-Pomarede, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saux-et-Pomarede, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saux-et-Pomarede.
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Aragnouet chapelle des templiers (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (60km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (10km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (19km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (10km)
- Henne Morte (23km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saux-et-Pomarede
from Toulouse (prefecture): 77 km
from Paris: 646 km
from Calais: 871 km
from Nice: 532 km
from Bordeaux: 214 km
from Strasbourg: 812 km
For driving distances to Saux-et-Pomarede from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cardeilhac, Estancarbon, Lalouret-Laffiteau, Landorthe, Larcan, Latoue, Lodes, Saint-Gaudens, Saint-Ignan, Saint-Marcet, Sarremezan and Villeneuve-de-Riviere.
This page in French: Visiter Saux-et-Pomarede