Tercis-les-Bains tourism and travel guide
Visit Tercis-les-Bains: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tercis-les-Bains is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 55 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Tercis-les-Bains is 635 kilometres from Paris).
Tercis-les-Bains, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tercis-les-Bains in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Tercis-les-Bains
Markets in and near Tercis-les-Bains
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (7km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (9km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (10km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (13km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (16km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (20km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (22km)
- Hossegor: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (26km)
- Capbreton: market every day except Monday (26km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
More information about Tercis-les-Bains, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Tercis-les-Bains, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tercis-les-Bains.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Bayonne cathédrale de Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Parc du Sarrat (6km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (24km)
- Courant de Huchet (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Anglet (39km)
- Hagetmau (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tercis-les-Bains
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 673 km
from Bordeaux: 137 km
from Strasbourg: 874 km
Tercis-les-Bains is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Tercis-les-Bains from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angoume, Benesse-les-Dax, Dax, Gaas, Heugas, Mees, Oeyreluy, Orist, Riviere-Saas-et-Gourby, Saint-Lon-les-Mines, Saint-Pandelon, Seyresse and Siest.
This page in French: Visiter Tercis-les-Bains