Oeyreluy tourism and travel guide
Visit Oeyreluy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Oeyreluy is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 52 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Oeyreluy is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Oeyreluy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Oeyreluy in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Oeyreluy
Markets in and near Oeyreluy
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (5km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (7km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (12km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (14km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (18km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (22km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Hossegor: market Wednesday & Sunday & Friday (28km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (28km)
More information about Oeyreluy, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Oeyreluy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Oeyreluy.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Parc du Sarrat (4km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (26km)
- Courant de Huchet (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (39km)
- Anglet (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Oeyreluy
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 671 km
from Bordeaux: 136 km
from Strasbourg: 871 km
Oeyreluy is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Oeyreluy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angoume, Benesse-les-Dax, Dax, Heugas, Mees, Narrosse, Riviere-Saas-et-Gourby, Saint-Pandelon, Seyresse, Siest, Tercis-les-Bains and Yzosse.
This page in French: Visiter Oeyreluy