Yzosse tourism and travel guide
Visit Yzosse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Yzosse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 46 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Yzosse is 627 kilometres from Paris).
Yzosse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Yzosse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Yzosse
Markets in and near Yzosse
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (3km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (3km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (18km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (24km)
- Amou: market Sunday (25km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (29km)
More information about Yzosse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Yzosse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Yzosse.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (37km)
- Parc du Sarrat (3km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (33km)
- Courant de Huchet (33km)
- Courant de Contis (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Yzosse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 627 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 665 km
from Bordeaux: 130 km
from Strasbourg: 864 km
Yzosse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Yzosse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Candresse, Dax, Narrosse, Oeyreluy, Saint-Pandelon, Saint-Paul-les-Dax, Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Saugnac-et-Cambran, Seyresse and Tethieu.
This page in French: Visiter Yzosse