Saint-Pandelon tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Pandelon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Pandelon is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 50 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Pandelon is 633 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Pandelon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Pandelon in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Pandelon
Markets in and near Saint-Pandelon
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (5km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (7km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (15km)
- Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse: market Friday (21km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (24km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (25km)
- Amou: market Sunday (25km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (26km)
- Seignosse: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday (27km)
More information about Saint-Pandelon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Pandelon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Pandelon.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Bayonne cathédrale St Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Parc du Sarrat (5km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Bayonne (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (29km)
- Courant de Huchet (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Pandelon
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 50 km
from Paris: 633 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 668 km
from Bordeaux: 135 km
from Strasbourg: 869 km
Saint-Pandelon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Pandelon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Saint-Pandelon): Benesse-les-Dax, Candresse, Dax, Gaas, Heugas, Mees, Mimbaste, Narrosse, Oeyreluy, Saugnac-et-Cambran, Seyresse, Tercis-les-Bains and Yzosse.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Pandelon