Seebach tourism and travel guide
Visit Seebach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Seebach is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 46 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Seebach is 412 kilometres from Paris).
Seebach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Seebach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Seebach
Markets in and near Seebach
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (15km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (24km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (24km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (25km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (33km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (43km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (44km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (54km)
More information about Seebach, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Seebach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Seebach.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (46km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (4km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (26km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (33km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (46km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (54km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (23km)
- Bischheim (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Seebach
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 412 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 796 km
from Strasbourg: 46 km
Seebach is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Seebach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Buhl, Croettwiller, Eberbach-Seltz, Hoffen, Hunspach, Ingolsheim, Oberroedern, Riedseltz, Schleithal, Schoenenbourg, Siegen, Steinseltz, Stundwiller and Trimbach.
This page in French: Visiter Seebach