Eberbach-Seltz tourism and travel guide
Visit Eberbach-Seltz: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Eberbach-Seltz is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 44 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Eberbach-Seltz is 418 kilometres from Paris).
Eberbach-Seltz, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Eberbach-Seltz in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Eberbach-Seltz
Markets in and near Eberbach-Seltz
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (13km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (23km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (29km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (34km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (42km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (43km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (46km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (50km)
More information about Eberbach-Seltz, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Eberbach-Seltz, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Eberbach-Seltz.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (9km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Wissembourg (15km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (30km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (34km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (45km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (53km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (20km)
- Bischheim (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Eberbach-Seltz
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 418 km
from Calais: 498 km
from Nice: 584 km
from Bordeaux: 798 km
from Strasbourg: 45 km
Eberbach-Seltz is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Eberbach-Seltz from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Buhl, Croettwiller, Kesseldorf, Munchhausen, Niederlauterbach, Niederroedern, Oberlauterbach, Salmbach, Schaffhouse-Pres-Seltz, Scheibenhard, Seebach, Seltz, Siegen, Stundwiller, Trimbach and Wintzenbach.
This page in French: Visiter Eberbach-Seltz