Aschbach tourism and travel guide
Visit Aschbach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aschbach is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Aschbach is 412 kilometres from Paris).
Aschbach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aschbach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Aschbach
Markets in and near Aschbach
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (12km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (21km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (23km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (25km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (30km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (39km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (40km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (45km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (48km)
More information about Aschbach, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Aschbach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aschbach.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (4km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (24km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (30km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (42km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (19km)
- Bischheim (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aschbach
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 412 km
from Calais: 492 km
from Nice: 584 km
from Bordeaux: 793 km
from Strasbourg: 42 km
Aschbach is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Aschbach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Betschdorf, Buhl, Croettwiller, Eberbach-Seltz, Hatten, Hoffen, Hunspach, Ingolsheim, Niederroedern, Oberroedern, Rittershoffen, Schleithal, Schoenenbourg, Seebach, Siegen, Stundwiller and Trimbach.
This page in French: Visiter Aschbach