Hoffen tourism and travel guide
Visit Hoffen: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: In the heart of the Outre-Foret region, Hoffen is a small village but with very lovely white half-timbered houses
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Hoffen. For detailed visitor information see the Hoffen travel guide.
Hoffen is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Hoffen is 409 kilometres from Paris).
Hoffen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hoffen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Hoffen
Markets in and near Hoffen
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (11km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (19km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (20km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (22km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (28km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (38km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (39km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (43km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (46km)
More information about Hoffen, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Hoffen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hoffen.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (41km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (3km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (21km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (28km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (41km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (47km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (19km)
- Bischheim (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hoffen
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 409 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 583 km
from Bordeaux: 790 km
from Strasbourg: 41 km
Hoffen is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Hoffen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Betschdorf, Buhl, Hatten, Hunspach, Ingolsheim, Keffenach, Memmelshoffen, Oberroedern, Retschwiller, Rittershoffen, Schoenenbourg, Seebach, Soultz-sous-Forets, Stundwiller and Trimbach.
This page in French: Visiter Hoffen