Hunspach tourism and travel guide
Visit Hunspach: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The flowers, gardens and beautifully maintained old houses, all painted white, ensure that Hunspach is a highlight for visitors to Alsace
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Hunspach. For detailed visitor information see the Hunspach travel guide.
Hunspach is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 43 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Hunspach is 409 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Hunspach include "most beautiful village".
Hunspach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hunspach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Hunspach
Markets in and near Hunspach
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (14km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (20km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (22km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (22km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (30km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (40km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (41km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (46km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (48km)
More information about Hunspach, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Hunspach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hunspach.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (43km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (22km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (30km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (43km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (48km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (51km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (21km)
- Bischheim (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hunspach
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 409 km
from Calais: 489 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 792 km
from Strasbourg: 43 km
Hunspach is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Hunspach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Buhl, Cleebourg, Drachenbronn-Birlenbach, Hatten, Hoffen, Ingolsheim, Keffenach, Memmelshoffen, Oberroedern, Retschwiller, Riedseltz, Rittershoffen, Schoenenbourg, Seebach, Soultz-sous-Forets, Stundwiller and Trimbach.
This page in French: Visiter Hunspach