Oberroedern tourism and travel guide
Visit Oberroedern: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Oberroedern is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Oberroedern is 411 kilometres from Paris).
Oberroedern, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Oberroedern in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Oberroedern
Markets in and near Oberroedern
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (10km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (19km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (23km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (25km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (29km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (38km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (39km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (43km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (46km)
More information about Oberroedern, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Oberroedern, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Oberroedern.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (41km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (4km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (24km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (29km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (41km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (49km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (18km)
- Bischheim (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Oberroedern
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 411 km
from Calais: 493 km
from Nice: 583 km
from Bordeaux: 792 km
from Strasbourg: 41 km
Oberroedern is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Oberroedern from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Betschdorf, Buhl, Croettwiller, Hatten, Hoffen, Hunspach, Ingolsheim, Niederroedern, Rittershoffen, Schoenenbourg, Seebach, Siegen, Stundwiller and Trimbach.
This page in French: Visiter Oberroedern