Ingolsheim tourism and travel guide
Visit Ingolsheim: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ingolsheim is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 45 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Ingolsheim is 408 kilometres from Paris).
Ingolsheim, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ingolsheim in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Ingolsheim
Markets in and near Ingolsheim
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (16km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (20km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (22km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (24km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (32km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (42km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (43km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (49km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (52km)
More information about Ingolsheim, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Ingolsheim, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ingolsheim.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (2km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (22km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (31km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (45km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (23km)
- Bischheim (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ingolsheim
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 408 km
from Calais: 487 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 793 km
from Strasbourg: 45 km
Ingolsheim is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Ingolsheim from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aschbach, Cleebourg, Drachenbronn-Birlenbach, Hoffen, Hunspach, Keffenach, Memmelshoffen, Oberroedern, Retschwiller, Riedseltz, Rott, Schoenenbourg, Seebach, Soultz-sous-Forets, Steinseltz and Stundwiller.
This page in French: Visiter Ingolsheim