Wintzenbach tourism and travel guide
Visit Wintzenbach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Wintzenbach is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 47 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Wintzenbach is 421 kilometres from Paris).
Wintzenbach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Wintzenbach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Wintzenbach
Markets in and near Wintzenbach
- Soufflenheim: market Wednesday (15km)
- Bischwiller: market Saturday (26km)
- Haguenau: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Reichshoffen: market Thursday (32km)
- Niederbronn-les-Bains: market Friday (34km)
- Brumath: market Wednesday (37km)
- Bischheim: market Friday (44km)
- Schiltigheim: market Thursday (45km)
- Strasbourg: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Monday all day & Friday all day (49km)
- Ostwald: market Friday (52km)
More information about Wintzenbach, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Wintzenbach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Wintzenbach.
- Strasbourg Grand Ile (47km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Hunspach (12km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Wissembourg (16km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (33km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (37km)
- Jardin botanique de l'université de Strasbourg (47km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Strasbourg (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Drusenheim (22km)
- Bischheim (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Wintzenbach
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 421 km
from Calais: 500 km
from Nice: 585 km
from Bordeaux: 801 km
from Strasbourg: 47 km
Wintzenbach is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Wintzenbach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Croettwiller, Eberbach-Seltz, Lauterbourg, Mothern, Munchhausen, Niederlauterbach, Niederroedern, Oberlauterbach, Salmbach, Schaffhouse-Pres-Seltz, Scheibenhard, Schleithal, Seltz and Siegen.
This page in French: Visiter Wintzenbach