Montamat tourism and travel guide
Visit Montamat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montamat is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Montamat is 608 kilometres from Paris).
Montamat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montamat in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Montamat
Markets in and near Montamat
- Gimont: market Wednesday (16km)
- Seissan: market Friday (20km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (24km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (27km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (27km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (32km)
- Leguevin: market Sunday (34km)
- Mirande: market Monday (35km)
More information about Montamat, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Montamat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montamat.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (33km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (29km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (42km)
- Parc du château de Merville (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (32km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montamat
from Auch (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 608 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 188 km
from Strasbourg: 778 km
For driving distances to Montamat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Gaujac, Lombez, Mongausy, Pellefigue, Polastron, Sabaillan, Saint-Elix, Saint-Martin-Gimois, Saint-Soulan, Sauveterre and Tournan.
This page in French: Visiter Montamat