Saint-Elix tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Elix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Elix is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 23 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Saint-Elix is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Elix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Elix in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Saint-Elix
Markets in and near Saint-Elix
- Seissan: market Friday (15km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (17km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (28km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (29km)
- Mirande: market Monday (30km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (32km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (34km)
- Leguevin: market Sunday (39km)
More information about Saint-Elix, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Elix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Elix.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (32km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (26km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (46km)
- Parc du château de Merville (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (30km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Elix
from Auch (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 523 km
from Bordeaux: 184 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Saint-Elix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boulaur, Gaujac, Lartigue, Mongausy, Montamat, Pellefigue, Polastron, Sabaillan, Saint-Martin-Gimois, Saramon, Semezies-Cachan and Simorre.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Elix