Pellefigue tourism and travel guide
Visit Pellefigue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pellefigue is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 25 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Pellefigue is 610 kilometres from Paris).
Pellefigue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pellefigue in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Pellefigue
Markets in and near Pellefigue
- Seissan: market Friday (16km)
- Gimont: market Wednesday (18km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (24km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (27km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (29km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (31km)
- Mirande: market Monday (32km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (35km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (37km)
More information about Pellefigue, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Pellefigue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pellefigue.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (30km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (25km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (46km)
- Parc du château de Merville (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (29km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pellefigue
from Auch (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 610 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 522 km
from Bordeaux: 187 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Pellefigue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cadeillan, Gaujac, Mongausy, Montamat, Sabaillan, Saint-Elix, Saint-Martin-Gimois, Saint-Soulan, Saramon, Sauveterre, Semezies-Cachan, Simorre, Tournan and Villefranche.
This page in French: Visiter Pellefigue