Gaujac tourism and travel guide
Visit Gaujac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gaujac is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Gaujac is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Gaujac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gaujac in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Gaujac
Markets in and near Gaujac
- Gimont: market Wednesday (17km)
- Seissan: market Friday (19km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (24km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (28km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (28km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (33km)
- Mirande: market Monday (35km)
- Leguevin: market Sunday (35km)
More information about Gaujac, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Gaujac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gaujac.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (32km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (28km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (43km)
- Parc du château de Merville (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (31km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gaujac
from Auch (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 834 km
from Nice: 519 km
from Bordeaux: 188 km
from Strasbourg: 779 km
For driving distances to Gaujac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Mongausy, Montamat, Pellefigue, Polastron, Sabaillan, Saint-Elix, Saint-Martin-Gimois, Saint-Soulan, Saramon, Sauveterre and Tournan.
This page in French: Visiter Gaujac