Sauveterre tourism and travel guide
Visit Sauveterre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sauveterre is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Sauveterre is 611 kilometres from Paris).
Sauveterre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sauveterre in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Sauveterre
Markets in and near Sauveterre
- Gimont: market Wednesday (19km)
- Rieumes: market Thursday (22km)
- Seissan: market Friday (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Saint-Lys: market Tuesday (26km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Mauvezin: market Monday (31km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (33km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (34km)
- Cadours: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Sauveterre, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Sauveterre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sauveterre.
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (31km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (28km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Larra (44km)
- Parc du château de Merville (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (30km)
- Forêt de Bouconne (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sauveterre
from Auch (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 611 km
from Calais: 837 km
from Nice: 517 km
from Bordeaux: 192 km
from Strasbourg: 779 km
For driving distances to Sauveterre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boissede, Cadeillan, Espaon, Garravet, Gaujac, Lombez, Mirambeau, Mongausy, Montadet, Montamat, Pellefigue, Sabaillan, Saint-Soulan, Samatan and Tournan.
This page in French: Visiter Sauveterre