Le Leuy tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Leuy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Le Leuy is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 14 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Le Leuy is 605 kilometres from Paris).
Le Leuy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Leuy in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Le Leuy
Markets in and near Le Leuy
- Tartas: market Saturday (13km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (14km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (19km)
- Amou: market Sunday (27km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (33km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (34km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (36km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (39km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Le Leuy, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Le Leuy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Leuy.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Parc du Sarrat (35km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (45km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (14km)
- Hagetmau (19km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Leuy
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 605 km
from Calais: 814 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 113 km
from Strasbourg: 835 km
Le Leuy is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Le Leuy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Le Leuy