Campagne tourism and travel guide
Visit Campagne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Campagne is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 12 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Campagne is 600 kilometres from Paris).
Campagne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Campagne in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Campagne
Markets in and near Campagne
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (12km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (14km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (24km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Amou: market Sunday (31km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (33km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (35km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (43km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (45km)
More information about Campagne, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Campagne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Campagne.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (37km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (12km)
- Hagetmau (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Campagne
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 600 km
from Calais: 810 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 108 km
from Strasbourg: 831 km
Campagne is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Campagne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Campagne