Saint-Perdon tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Perdon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Perdon is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 8 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Saint-Perdon is 598 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Perdon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Perdon in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Saint-Perdon
Markets in and near Saint-Perdon
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (7km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (18km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (24km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (29km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Amou: market Sunday (33km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (40km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (41km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (45km)
- Riscle: market Friday (47km)
More information about Saint-Perdon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Perdon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Perdon.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
- Parc du Sarrat (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (7km)
- Hagetmau (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Perdon
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 8 km
from Paris: 598 km
from Calais: 808 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 107 km
from Strasbourg: 828 km
Saint-Perdon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Saint-Perdon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Perdon