Haut-Mauco tourism and travel guide
Visit Haut-Mauco: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Haut-Mauco is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 9 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Haut-Mauco is 602 kilometres from Paris).
Haut-Mauco, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Haut-Mauco in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Haut-Mauco
Markets in and near Haut-Mauco
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (8km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (19km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (20km)
- Amou: market Sunday (30km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (31km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (40km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (41km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (42km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (42km)
More information about Haut-Mauco, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Haut-Mauco, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Haut-Mauco.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (7km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
- Parc du Sarrat (42km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (43km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (8km)
- Hagetmau (19km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Haut-Mauco
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 9 km
from Paris: 602 km
from Calais: 812 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 112 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Haut-Mauco is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Haut-Mauco from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Haut-Mauco