Bas-Mauco tourism and travel guide
Visit Bas-Mauco: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bas-Mauco is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 12 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bas-Mauco is 605 kilometres from Paris).
Bas-Mauco, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bas-Mauco in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bas-Mauco
Markets in and near Bas-Mauco
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (11km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (21km)
- Amou: market Sunday (27km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (33km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (37km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (39km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (40km)
- Riscle: market Friday (41km)
More information about Bas-Mauco, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bas-Mauco, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bas-Mauco.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (4km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (39km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (40km)
- Parc du Sarrat (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (11km)
- Hagetmau (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bas-Mauco
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 605 km
from Calais: 816 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 116 km
from Strasbourg: 831 km
Bas-Mauco is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bas-Mauco from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Bas-Mauco