Aurice tourism and travel guide
Visit Aurice: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aurice is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 12 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Aurice is 605 kilometres from Paris).
Aurice, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aurice in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Aurice
Markets in and near Aurice
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (12km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (17km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Amou: market Sunday (27km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (34km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (39km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (39km)
More information about Aurice, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Aurice, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aurice.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (6km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- Parc du Sarrat (38km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (42km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (12km)
- Hagetmau (17km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aurice
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 605 km
from Calais: 815 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 114 km
from Strasbourg: 833 km
Aurice is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Aurice from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Aurice