Cauna tourism and travel guide
Visit Cauna: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cauna is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 16 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Cauna is 609 kilometres from Paris).
Cauna, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cauna in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Cauna
Markets in and near Cauna
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (15km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (15km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (23km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (33km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (34km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (35km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (35km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (39km)
More information about Cauna, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Cauna, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cauna.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (6km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Parc du Sarrat (35km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (40km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (15km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cauna
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 609 km
from Calais: 819 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 117 km
from Strasbourg: 837 km
Cauna is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Cauna from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Cauna