Lamothe tourism and travel guide
Visit Lamothe: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lamothe is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 17 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Lamothe is 608 kilometres from Paris).
Lamothe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lamothe in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Lamothe
Markets in and near Lamothe
- Tartas: market Saturday (13km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (23km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (32km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (35km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (36km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (39km)
More information about Lamothe, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Lamothe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lamothe.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (7km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Parc du Sarrat (34km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (16km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lamothe
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 608 km
from Calais: 818 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 116 km
from Strasbourg: 837 km
Lamothe is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Lamothe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Lamothe