Meilhan tourism and travel guide
Visit Meilhan: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Meilhan is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 16 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Meilhan is 602 kilometres from Paris).
Meilhan, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Meilhan in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Meilhan
Markets in and near Meilhan
- Tartas: market Saturday (9km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (16km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (25km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Amou: market Sunday (30km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (31km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (33km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (36km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (42km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (45km)
More information about Meilhan, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Meilhan, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Meilhan.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (57km)
- Parc du Sarrat (33km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Meilhan
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 602 km
from Calais: 811 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 109 km
from Strasbourg: 835 km
Meilhan is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Meilhan from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Meilhan