Villers-Bretonneux tourism and travel guide
Visit Villers-Bretonneux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villers-Bretonneux is situated in the Somme department and Picardy region (now part of the Hauts-de-France region), in the north of France at 7 kilometres from Amiens, the department capital (general information: Villers-Bretonneux is 113 kilometres from Paris).
Villers-Bretonneux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villers-Bretonneux in Hauts-de-France.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Somme
Map of places to visit near Villers-Bretonneux
Markets in and near Villers-Bretonneux
- Corbie: market Friday (4km)
- Moreuil: market Tuesday (11km)
- Rosieres-en-Santerre: market Tuesday (15km)
- Amiens: market Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & all day (16km)
- Albert: market Saturday (18km)
- Montdidier: market Thursday (25km)
- Roye: market Friday (27km)
- Peronne: market Saturday (31km)
- Saint-Ouen: market Sunday (34km)
- Doullens: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Villers-Bretonneux, Picardy
Tourist attractions near Villers-Bretonneux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villers-Bretonneux.
- Amiens Cathedral (16km)
- Beffroi d'Amiens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (16km)
- Folleville église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur-et-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Beffroi de Doullens (Belfries of Belgium and France) (34km)
- Beffroi de Lucheux (Belfries of Belgium and France) (37km)
- Beffroi de Saint-Riquier (Belfries of Belgium and France) (50km)
- Le clos Alexandre (16km)
- Jardin du château de Maizicourt (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle de l'Étang Saint-Ladre (10km)
- Montagne de Montenoy (38km)
- Hortillonnages d'Amiens (44km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Guyencourt-Saulcourt (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villers-Bretonneux
from Amiens (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 113 km
from Calais: 129 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 606 km
from Strasbourg: 406 km
Villers-Bretonneux is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Villers-Bretonneux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aubercourt, Aubigny, Bussy-les-Daours, Cachy, Cayeux-en-Santerre, Corbie, Daours, Demuin, Domart-sur-la-Luce, Fouilloy, Gentelles, Hamelet, Hangard, Ignaucourt, Le Hamel, Marcelcave, Sailly-le-Sec, Vaire-sous-Corbie, Vaux-sur-Somme and Vecquemont.
This page in French: Visiter Villers-Bretonneux