Sieuras tourism and travel guide
Visit Sieuras: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sieuras is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 33 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Sieuras is 635 kilometres from Paris).
Sieuras, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sieuras in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Sieuras
Markets in and near Sieuras
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (10km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (17km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (20km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (20km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (21km)
- Auterive: market Friday (22km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (23km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (27km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (29km)
- Venerque: market Thursday (29km)
More information about Sieuras, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Sieuras, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sieuras.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Lizier (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (22km)
- Parc aux Bambous (34km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sieuras
from Foix (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 864 km
from Nice: 482 km
from Bordeaux: 239 km
from Strasbourg: 778 km
For driving distances to Sieuras from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bax, Canens, Carla-Bayle, Castagnac, Castex, Daumazan-sur-Arize, La Bastide-de-Besplas, Lapeyrere, Latour, Le Fossat, Loubaut, Massabrac, Meras, Saint-Ybars and Sainte-Suzanne.
This page in French: Visiter Sieuras