Castex tourism and travel guide
Visit Castex: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castex is situated in the Ariege department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 33 kilometres from Foix, the department capital (general information: Castex is 638 kilometres from Paris).
Castex, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castex in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ariege
Map of places to visit near Castex
Markets in and near Castex
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (13km)
- Carbonne: market Thursday (17km)
- Cazeres: market Saturday (19km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (19km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (23km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Girons: market Saturday (24km)
- Auterive: market Friday (25km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (30km)
- Mazeres: market Thursday (31km)
More information about Castex, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Castex, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castex.
- Saint Lizier cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Saint-Lizier (23km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Pyrenees Ariegeoises (21km)
- Parc aux Bambous (36km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Henne Morte (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castex
from Foix (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 638 km
from Calais: 866 km
from Nice: 485 km
from Bordeaux: 239 km
from Strasbourg: 781 km
For driving distances to Castex from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Campagne-sur-Arize, Canens, Daumazan-sur-Arize, Fornex, La Bastide-de-Besplas, Lapeyrere, Latour, Loubaut, Meras, Montbrun-Bocage, Sainte-Suzanne, Sieuras and Thouars-sur-Arize.
This page in French: Visiter Castex