Sarrewerden tourism and travel guide
Visit Sarrewerden: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sarrewerden is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 61 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Sarrewerden is 346 kilometres from Paris).
Sarrewerden, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sarrewerden in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Sarrewerden
Markets in and near Sarrewerden
- Drulingen: market Saturday (10km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (10km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (27km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (29km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (29km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (31km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (32km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
More information about Sarrewerden, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Sarrewerden, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sarrewerden.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (18km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (28km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (42km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (54km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (28km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sarrewerden
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 346 km
from Calais: 437 km
from Nice: 580 km
from Bordeaux: 738 km
from Strasbourg: 61 km
Sarrewerden is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Sarrewerden from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg, Bissert, Burbach, Diedendorf, Domfessel, Eywiller, Gungwiller, Harskirchen, Keskastel, Rimsdorf, Sarre-Union, Schopperten, Thal-Drulingen, Voellerdingen and Wolfskirchen.
This page in French: Visiter Sarrewerden