Wolfskirchen tourism and travel guide
Visit Wolfskirchen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Wolfskirchen is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 59 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Wolfskirchen is 346 kilometres from Paris).
Wolfskirchen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Wolfskirchen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Wolfskirchen
Markets in and near Wolfskirchen
- Drulingen: market Saturday (8km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (14km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (26km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (27km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (31km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (35km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (35km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (36km)
More information about Wolfskirchen, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Wolfskirchen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Wolfskirchen.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (18km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (26km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (42km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (51km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (60km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (25km)
- Château de Moyen (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (26km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Wolfskirchen
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 346 km
from Calais: 439 km
from Nice: 576 km
from Bordeaux: 735 km
from Strasbourg: 59 km
Wolfskirchen is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Wolfskirchen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baerendorf, Berg, Burbach, Diedendorf, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Fenetrange, Gungwiller, Hirschland, Niederstinzel, Postroff, Rimsdorf, Romelfing, Sarrewerden, Thal-Drulingen and Weyer.
This page in French: Visiter Wolfskirchen