Diedendorf tourism and travel guide
Visit Diedendorf: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Diedendorf is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 61 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Diedendorf is 344 kilometres from Paris).
Diedendorf, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Diedendorf in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Diedendorf
Markets in and near Diedendorf
- Drulingen: market Saturday (10km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (14km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (25km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (28km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (30km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (34km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (35km)
More information about Diedendorf, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Diedendorf, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Diedendorf.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (19km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (27km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (44km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (53km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (58km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (24km)
- Château de Moyen (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (26km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Diedendorf
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 344 km
from Calais: 438 km
from Nice: 576 km
from Bordeaux: 733 km
from Strasbourg: 61 km
Diedendorf is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Diedendorf from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Altwiller, Baerendorf, Burbach, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Fenetrange, Hirschland, Niederstinzel, Postroff, Rimsdorf, Romelfing, Sarrewerden and Wolfskirchen.
This page in French: Visiter Diedendorf