Baerendorf tourism and travel guide
Visit Baerendorf: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Baerendorf is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 56 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Baerendorf is 346 kilometres from Paris).
Baerendorf, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Baerendorf in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Baerendorf
Markets in and near Baerendorf
- Drulingen: market Saturday (8km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (19km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (23km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (27km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (35km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (35km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (39km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (39km)
More information about Baerendorf, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Baerendorf, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Baerendorf.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (17km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (23km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (42km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (48km)
- Domaine du Windeck (49km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (25km)
- Château de Moyen (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Baerendorf
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 346 km
from Calais: 442 km
from Nice: 571 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 56 km
Baerendorf is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Baerendorf from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berthelming, Bettborn, Bickenholtz, Diedendorf, Eschwiller, Eywiller, Fenetrange, Fleisheim, Goerlingen, Gosselming, Gungwiller, Hellering-les-Fenetrange, Hirschland, Kirrberg, Niederstinzel, Oberstinzel, Postroff, Rauwiller, Romelfing, Weyer and Wolfskirchen.
This page in French: Visiter Baerendorf