Rauwiller tourism and travel guide
Visit Rauwiller: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rauwiller is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 53 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Rauwiller is 348 kilometres from Paris).
Rauwiller, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rauwiller in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Rauwiller
Markets in and near Rauwiller
- Drulingen: market Saturday (8km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (20km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (22km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (29km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (31km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Schirmeck: market Wednesday (38km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (38km)
- Rothau: market Saturday (40km)
More information about Rauwiller, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Rauwiller, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rauwiller.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (16km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (20km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (41km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (45km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (45km)
- Domaine du Windeck (45km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (56km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (26km)
- Château de Moyen (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (34km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rauwiller
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 348 km
from Calais: 445 km
from Nice: 568 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 53 km
Rauwiller is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Rauwiller from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 24 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baerendorf, Bickenholtz, Bourscheid, Brouviller, Drulingen, Eschwiller, Fleisheim, Goerlingen, Hellering-les-Fenetrange, Herange, Hilbesheim, Hirschland, Kirrberg, Lixheim, Niederstinzel, Oberstinzel, Postroff, Saint-Jean-Kourtzerode, Sarraltroff, Schalbach, Veckersviller, Vieux-Lixheim, Weyer and Wintersbourg.
This page in French: Visiter Rauwiller