Rimsdorf tourism and travel guide
Visit Rimsdorf: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rimsdorf is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 60 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Rimsdorf is 349 kilometres from Paris).
Rimsdorf, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rimsdorf in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Rimsdorf
Markets in and near Rimsdorf
- Drulingen: market Saturday (8km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (11km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (27km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (28km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (31km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (32km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (33km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
More information about Rimsdorf, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Rimsdorf, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rimsdorf.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (16km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (27km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (39km)
- Jardin de l'Escalier (48km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (24km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rimsdorf
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 349 km
from Calais: 439 km
from Nice: 581 km
from Bordeaux: 741 km
from Strasbourg: 60 km
Rimsdorf is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Rimsdorf from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Adamswiller, Berg, Bettwiller, Burbach, Dehlingen, Diedendorf, Diemeringen, Domfessel, Durstel, Gungwiller, Keskastel, Lorentzen, Mackwiller, Rexingen, Sarre-Union, Sarrewerden, Schopperten, Thal-Drulingen, Voellerdingen and Wolfskirchen.
This page in French: Visiter Rimsdorf