Sarre-Union tourism and travel guide
Visit Sarre-Union: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sarre-Union is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 62 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Sarre-Union is 347 kilometres from Paris).
Sarre-Union, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sarre-Union in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Sarre-Union
Markets in and near Sarre-Union
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (9km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (11km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (26km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (29km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (30km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (30km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (30km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (31km)
More information about Sarre-Union, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Sarre-Union, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sarre-Union.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (28km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (19km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (29km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (42km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (55km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (20km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sarre-Union
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 62 km
from Paris: 347 km
from Calais: 436 km
from Nice: 582 km
from Bordeaux: 739 km
from Strasbourg: 62 km
Sarre-Union is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Sarre-Union from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berg, Bissert, Burbach, Domfessel, Harskirchen, Keskastel, Rimsdorf, Sarrewerden, Schopperten, Thal-Drulingen and Voellerdingen.
This page in French: Visiter Sarre-Union