Harskirchen tourism and travel guide
Visit Harskirchen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Harskirchen is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 65 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Harskirchen is 343 kilometres from Paris).
Harskirchen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Harskirchen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Harskirchen
Markets in and near Harskirchen
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (8km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (13km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (24km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (28km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (28km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (30km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (30km)
More information about Harskirchen, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Harskirchen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Harskirchen.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (31km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (22km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (32km)
- Jardin de la ferme bleue (45km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (58km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (20km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Harskirchen
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 343 km
from Calais: 433 km
from Nice: 582 km
from Bordeaux: 736 km
from Strasbourg: 65 km
Harskirchen is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Harskirchen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Altwiller, Bissert, Burbach, Hinsingen, Keskastel, Kirviller, Le Val-de-Gueblange, Sarre-Union, Sarrewerden and Schopperten.
This page in French: Visiter Harskirchen