Bissert tourism and travel guide
Visit Bissert: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bissert is situated in the Bas-Rhin department and Alsace region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 66 kilometres from Strasbourg, the department capital (general information: Bissert is 342 kilometres from Paris).
Bissert, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bissert in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Bas-Rhin
Map of places to visit near Bissert
Markets in and near Bissert
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (7km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (14km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (23km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (23km)
- Dieuze: market Friday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (27km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (27km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (29km)
More information about Bissert, Alsace
Tourist attractions near Bissert, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bissert.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (23km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (33km)
- Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (59km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (19km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bissert
from Strasbourg (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 342 km
from Calais: 432 km
from Nice: 583 km
from Bordeaux: 736 km
from Strasbourg: 66 km
Bissert is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk (allow around 6 hours) For driving distances to Bissert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Altwiller, Harskirchen, Hinsingen, Honskirch, Keskastel, Kirviller, Le Val-de-Gueblange, Sarre-Union, Sarrewerden and Schopperten.
This page in French: Visiter Bissert